Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Your Business Education

How much time and money do you spend on developing your business knowledge? I have found that most martial arts school owners basically fly by the seat of their pants and hope for the best. Some will do alright for a while, but eventually the lack of knowledge on running a business will catch up to them.

At this time I am personally spending about 12,000 dollars per year on business education. Has this been worth it? YES. Actually I should spend more.

Now I know what you are saying, I can't afford that much money right now. This might be true, but you can't afford not to get started! First get yourself a copy of Dan Kennedy's Magnetic Marketing. The link I am providing is for an electronic version and the price is AMAZING. You will not be sorry you did!

Next use your car as a learning device. Listen to business audio in your car while you are driving. Zig Ziglar calls this going to Automobile University.

Finally look into coaching programs. These can be VERY expensive, but we offer one via email for only $19.95 per month. You can cancel at anytime also.

Good luck everyone!

No comments: