Monday, September 03, 2007

Jay Abraham







Dear Friends,

By now I am sure you have all heard of Jay Abraham. I have over the years spent a ton of money purchasing some of his works. He is an amazing marketer and teacher. It is very difficult to find any of Jay's information at book stores any longer. He stopped doing things for Nightingale a long time ago.

Often the things available at his website are very expense (he is worth it!) but for first time buyers a little price intimidating. I have looked for his stuff on eBay before too, but it is very hard to find or win a bid on as it is in such demand.

Anyways, today I found a link to something from Jay, at an amazing price! I don't know how long this will last so check the pages linked here out ASAP. I don't expect this to last long!










Yours in building a strong business,

Art Mason

No comments: