Thursday, September 13, 2007

Increasing Web Traffic







Increasing Website Traffic is a difficult job. I can be done however at a low cost. Going the low cost route does require some work. If you search martial arts lessons Windsor On you will see my site pop up all over the place. The same if you change the city to Belle River, or the term to karate. I will list several place in the top 10. I have done this without the expense of adwords or pay per click accounts.

Being that a martial arts school is a very specific niche market, this does make this a little easier to do. But I have also been success at driving traffic here, to my Martial Arts Marketing Website as well as several other blog sites.

Content is one of the most important things that search engines look for, then links to more content. The more the better. This also need be keyword rich. Sound complicated? Well let me offer you a few suggestions at getting started.

1) Search Engine Cloaker : This amazing little script will help get your website indexed by google, yahoo, msn to name a few. Check it out.
2) A series of Videos to teach you some tips and tricks on getting the job done.

Take a look and let me know what you think!

Art Mason

No comments: