Thursday, April 01, 2010

My Kyusho Rant

This is a rant entirely for the non believers of Kyusho, most mostly the ones who speak ot against it knowing nothing except for maybe attending one seminar. I was in London on the weekend working with my instructor Steve Stewart. He did a knockout on some who did not know he was going to be KOed. After the setup strikes he was hit a large intestine 20 and went down hard. No one will fall backwards like this naturally. The body will not allow it, unless they are unconscious!

Now why am I telling you all this? Because I was the one who caught this 220 lbs young man. He fell so hard and fast his elbow collided with my bicep and ruptured the disel tendon. Less than 24 hours ago I had it reattached by a surgeon.

Need I say more?

For more information visit our website. Or our study at home information page.

No comments: